Monday, April 18, 2011

32 and Officially a GLEEK!!

Another attempt at a family picture before heading out to celebrate my 32nd birthday. Billy and I hadn't been out just the two of us since January. It was a much needed night out and the perfect reason.
Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for coming over to watch Lauren and William. Though, I will say, they always thank us when they leave.
Billy and I had a great time. We tried the new restaurant "Cork" for some wine tasting and would highly recommend it. The highlight of the night was of course, spending it with Billy, but a close second was his surprise gift to me. Two tickets to see GLEE in June!! And they aren't just tickets....floor seats, baby! I'm seriously obsessed with Glee...downloading songs on itunes, rewatching episodes, and of course singing right along with the Glee kids! I know there will be plenty of beer to drink at the show considering we will be there with a bunch of 16 year olds, but I'm not embarassed. I'll be singing right along with those kids!
And on Sunday, we celebrated with Grandma Mary and Uncle PJ and some awesome smoked pork shoulder. Seriously, Billy's best yet!

So cheers to 31! You were fun! I have a lot of memories from all the trips, weddings, and everyday family fun. I learned a lot about myself and the people I hold closest to me. I wouldn't have made it through the year without my amazing husband, family and truly beautiful girlfriends. Thanks to everyone for being there!

XOXO

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment