Friday, April 18, 2014

Showering a Sister-To-Be

This past Sunday we welcomed a new member to the Crawford Family!  My brother in-law, Brandon got married!  But before Christine and Brandon said "I do," we showered her with gifts!
 I just wanted to share a few of the details with you...and wish there were more pictures but I felt like I had seconds to snap a few photos because guests were arriving.  One of my favorite details was the poster I had made for guests to write a one word well wish for the bride and groom.  This artist also does cards and calligraphy and here work has been featured on minted.com.  Check out Genna Cowsert!
Small, personal showers are my favorite.  It feels like you are sitting around with your girlfriends catching up...which we never do enough!

 Robin co-hosted with me and I couldn't have done it without her, we made a great team!
And it was great to get to know some of Christine's family a little better before the big day!
 I'll be back with a few wedding pictures tomorrow!  Until then, I'm going to start accepting that I'm considerably shorter than every Crawford...LOL!
XOXO

Aubrey

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Brandon and Christine! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete