Monday, February 21, 2011

Here goes....




There was so much anticipation leading up to my last day of work and when it finally arrived it was easy. The timing just felt right for that chapter to close and a new one to begin. I think the biggest challenge, besides Michigan winters, will be finding an outlet for myself. But as I've said since before Lauren was born..."they are only little once." I can always go back to work, but you can't get this time back.
The first day home was more uneventful then I thought with all the snow we got and being up last night for 2 hours for no reason...well, I shouldn't say no reason. I'm 33 weeks pregnant, its no wonder I have a hard time sleeping. So, I was dragging a bit, but Lauren and I made banana bread, a fort, watched "Ponyo" and I even finished a book! A good first official day!


No comments:

Post a Comment