Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Table Inspiration

 We celebrated Billy's birthday by enjoying a relaxing day at home.  Wait, that's what he wants next year because this year we spent his entire birthday cooking a Thanksgiving dinner.  It was the best turkey I've ever had, but we'll save our energy for when we actually host the main event next year.
And because we are hosting Thanksgiving next year I was inspired to decorate my table.
I've been wanting a burlap runner for awhile and found this one at Home Goods for $11.99.  It has a hint of gold throughout which dresses it up a little.  But if I had seen  this fabric first, I would have scooped this right up!  


 I also picked up the mercury glass candles at $4.99 each.  Even after the candle is gone, I could add votives.  I already had the pumpkins and the garland.  Not that I need it, but I think a salad plate with a fun print would really finish the look.  
I got one shot during the party...Lauren singing and William blowing out the candle:)
Are you hosting Thanksgiving?  
We are free loading this year, and I'm going to enjoy every bit of it!  But also graciously thank our host, it is no easy task!

XOXO

Aubrey



1 comment: