Tuesday, December 3, 2013

#Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!  
We had another fun filled weekend with our family and friends.  I haven't done the best job on keeping up with the blog, but I'm going to try really hard to get back on the ball for all of our Christmas festivities.
We kept the tradition going with our local holiday parade the day of Thanksgiving.  Each year we gain a few new faces in our little spot:)  
 
 Wills was really into the parade.  I really wanted a picture of all the kids and he wouldn't sit for it, too busy looking for Santa.
 

After the parade, we hosted a  little large open house...what started as a way to see a few out of town friends evolved into a way to see as many friends and family as we could.  Go big of go home!  
I wish I had more pictures but considering I probably started fifteen different conversations and never finished one of them...my camera didn't stand a chance.  I wish I had pictures of all the kids playing together and the mound of coats three feet high on our bed.  Instead, I'll settle for these.


 We ended the weekend with some feather bowling.  Our Canadian cousins had never been, but since they are such experts at curling, they caught on quick.


Thank you Mark for all the pictures, too many to post!

 The game got a little competitive and thanks to my athletic abilities, we won.  Actually, we can just thank the fact that I wore my glasses.  What a difference:)

If you are feather bowling anytime soon, I'd highly recommend these gloves too.

A fun weekend all around, and the only part that I was ready to see go was Billy's creepstache moustache.  He participated in Movember, and we'd like to thank all of you who donated!  He really appreciated it!




XOXO

Aubrey









No comments:

Post a Comment