Sunday, March 16, 2014

Keeping Up With The Crawfords

I have so much to share with you...a trip to Florida, a bridal shower, William's third birthday and a few other blog worthy posts.  
Just when I thought I would more time for blogging after my auction chairing days were behind me, more life happened.  And good stuff, so no complaining here.


Naps are few and far between so that window of opportunity has closed, volunteering at school, I wake up early to workout so the couch always wins at night, and I'm netflix marathoning Breaking Bad (priorities, people).  But I'm so OK that I can't do it all and that is a huge win for me.  Blog is losing, but mom finding balance is HUGE!

I've got some free time this week to update you, I hope you're still here:)  And I really hope it is a good while before I post about not posting!

XOXO

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment