Sunday, November 27, 2011

Let the games begin...

What a weekend.  Busy, but good busy.  Filled with lots of fun with our family and friends.  This is the ONLY picture I got on Thanksgiving, they were both dressed in their best, but there was zero chance of getting them to pose for me when cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles want their attention.

My favorite part of the Thanksgiving weekend has become the Grosse Pointe Holiday Parade.  I bet you thought I was going to say shopping:)  Nope, not this girl.

I love that we have made this a tradition, something that I know our kids will come to look forward to as well.  We have our spot and the more the merrier. 

This year we had some new additions, not only Wills, but our cousins from Canada.







 



 The weather was perfect, no frozen fingers or toes this year.  Hats and gloves were coming off and after three years we finally made it till the end....

And saw Santa! 

It was worth the wait:)

I think the grown ups were just as excited as the little ones.


After the parade, I took a little time for myself and went to my first Zumba class.  Our friend from Chicago is an instructor and her family arranged for her to teach a class.  

I dragged Aunt Cara along and you can see she was truly enjoying herself.  I realized that what I think I look like when I'm dancing and what I actually look like when I'm dancing are two different things.


 More to come...wine tasting, curling, and some Christmas decorating.  We've got a big week ahead, someone is turning 3!


XOXO


Aubrey


No comments:

Post a Comment