Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Sweets {Strawberry S'more Tart}

We may be overwhelmed with where to start project wise and our list seems never ending but we are feeling more and more settled.  For me that was finally having the desire to whip up something sweet this weekend and share it you.  Billy had the idea of doing s'mores last night which lead to me making this delicious dessert.  How pretty is this tart?  

I found the recipe on The Chocolate Moosey and like most of the sweets I make it's another dessert that can be made ahead of time.  Perfect when playing hostess! 

I recipe was easy and you could swap the strawberries for other fruits.  I didn't have a tart pan so I did use a pie plate.  The next time I make it I would use less graham cracker, it was a little thick...but who doesn't love a little extra crust!

Enjoy!

XOXO

Aubrey

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Love your swirling on top. Glad you enjoyed the recipe :) I think the crust was a bit thick for you because your pie plate didn't have the grooves that a tart pan does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to add what a hit this was. My mom wants to make for her friends and my hubby and kids loved it! Agreed that a tart pan would work better...and has a prettier presentation!

      Delete