Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Flower Girl

Lauren was a flower girl last weekend at my cousin's wedding.  She said she was a princess, of course.


Our outgoing toddler turned out to be very shy and scared in her starring role.  Right after I took this picture, she started crying and clung to me the rest of the ceremony...which only lasted a total of 10 minutes.
 Congrats to David and Sam!

  Cousin David with Lauren and Uncle PJ


 Was someone else a little J-E-L-I-S of all the attention Lauren was getting?

First picture in awhile of Lauren holding William...she let go 2 seconds later.
The reception was a few hours later and Lauren made an appearance and then Billy took her home to be with Grandma and Grandpa.  It was nice to enjoy a few hours with my mom, PJ, and Billy without the kids.  
(belt courtesy of Megan L. -- thanks devoted reader, it totally completed my look!!)

XOXO

Aubrey







No comments:

Post a Comment