Friday, September 9, 2011

Milestones

As I've said before William isn't taking a bottle.  And because I can't do much without my tether, he usually just comes along with me.  
An overnight trip with the girls to St. Clair....

 "Ladies Night Out" for Grandma Robin's birthday...Wills and I are pretty much a packaged deal.  Till last Saturday.
Billy and I went out for a mini date night at Torino (antipasto platter was perfecto!) and GoComedy (check out his pic on their site).  We were trying a new babysitter and William was sleeping when she arrived.  I went over all the scenarios...he could sleep an hour, he could sleep till 10pm, but if he wakes up, try a sippy cup.  He was refusing a bottle and someone gave me the suggestion of a sippy cup minus the valve.  We were texting back and forth after he woke up and then all of a sudden I get a text that little brother had gulped down 4 oz!  An "OMG!  Its a miracle!!!" text was replied and I sat with a big smile on my face the rest of the show.  He has since taken more and we think my tether may soon be removed!

And of course another big milestone, William's first MSU football game last Friday.  We had a few people over and I barely got any pictures because of a minor cut to my finger before the party started...looking at it now, I probably should have gotten stitches, but "the show must go on":)
 He slept through most of it, but he sure looked cute, right?
Go Green!!
William has been super squirmy lately, constantly reaching all over and looking on at Lauren playing with intense curiosity.  So I let him go and much to my surprise, he was sitting up.  A little wobbly and he thinks he can do more than he can, but he's on his own.  

Just for fun...hair twins?


And Lauren just walked in and asked if John C. Riley was grandma?  Sorry, mom.

XOXO

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment