Monday, December 19, 2011

Oldest Meets Youngest

This visit was on my mental "to-do" list for months, I took Lauren to meet my Aunt Madeline when she was five months old, so I was a little behind but felt like the holidays were a perfect time to go.


Aunt Madeline is my grandmother's sister and the oldest living sibling.  There were six sisters and two brothers and longevity is definitely in our genes.  She is 93 years old! Besides a long healthy life, can I also wish to have that good of hair too?

We enjoyed our little visit, I got both kids a little dressed up for the occasion.  You know, because kids always look cuter when they are dressed up.

These pictures are absolutely precious, I love that I caught this on film.  


I realized after our visit that William is the youngest and Aunt Madeline is the oldest in the Dutts Family.


XOXO

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment