Saturday, October 13, 2012

Friday Find


I have been on the hunt for some new brown boots for awhile.  I may be short in the height department, but I have some serious heavy weight calves.  I think the politically correct term is "athletic."  Whatever you want to call it, it makes it way hard to find boots!  I gave up and decided to order the brown boots that I already own in black.  



It should have been easy, but after a whole mess of orders gone bad I was ready to give up when the fashion gods called, specifically Beth, and she told me what an amazing look for less she found at Target!

I had to run and see for myself.  Look at how similar they look?
Steve Madden (left) = $129
Target (right) = $34.99




Here is the side by side comparison.  In my opinion, the Target boots (right) look better and they were more comfortable!  They are a little darker but much softer too.

I had to share this Friday Find to all my fashionista friends!  
There weren't many left so run on out and snatch these up:)

I would have posted yesterday but was in bed early to get up this morning for a 5K walk for breast cancer.  A great start to the weekend!


XOXO

Aubrey

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to break them out! Just thinking...maybe we have too much time on our hands:) most people just buy and never look back!

    Xoxo Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, great find!

    ReplyDelete