Friday, October 26, 2012

Witch Craft


Lauren is going to be a witch for Halloween, it changes daily whether or not she is going to be nice or scary. Judging by the costume I created, she's a nice witch.

I wanted share how I glammed up the plain jane hat and broom.
I hot glued Halloween ribbon at the base of the hat and then picked up the flower at Michael's that just clips on to the ribbon.  For the broom, I just cut and tied different ribbon to make it coordinate...cuz, the hat and broom don't already coordinate together.  The things I tell myself:)


And for the inside, I cut circles out of purple and orange felt and hot glued them to the inside brim of the hat.



This costume was really easy on the pocketbook this year.
Dress...$0 (last year's xmas dress)
leggings....$4 (old navy)
hat....$3 (target)
broom....$4 (target)
flower pin....$1 (Michael's)
Ribbon....$0 
Purple shoes....$7.50 (target)

TOTAL....$19.50!!
And she can wear the shoes and leggings after Halloween:)



I'll post some more Halloween pictures over the weekend, but it was a little challenging to get them both to smile.  

XOXO

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment