Thursday, February 7, 2013

Easy Valentine's Day Cards


I thought it would be fun to let Lauren decorate her own Valentine cards this year.  I also wanted it to be something she could have artistic freedom with but have little to no worry of me finding heart stamps all over a wall.  

Thank you Target dollar bin!  
Blank cards and foam heart stickers.

I did get a little more creative and cut a piece of pink ribbon and hot glued it to the card.  

Lauren loved all the glittered hearts, but I think that is true for every little girly girl.
We decorated one for each of her classmates, all 28 of them!  And then found out we only need seven...so maybe you'll be one of the lucky 27 who gets one of these fine homemade valentines.


 Completed and signed!  

XOXO

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment