Friday, September 20, 2013

Camping

Happy Friday friends!
How is already the weekend?  The week has gone by so fast.
Our neighborhood park hosted a night of camping last weekend and we joined two other families for the festivities.  Talk about location, location, location...we couldn't beat the convenience of packing up and driving less than five minutes from home.  
The park provided games for the kids and a community fire pit for making s'mores.  We cooked out and enjoyed our own relaxing campfire after the kids were fast asleep.
I've been playing around with my camera lately and snapped a few cute ones while we had some great light...






I'm loving this picture of our friend's daughter, Sarah.  
 My attempt at a group kid shot never WORKS, I don't know why I keep torturing myself and them:)

XOXO

Aubrey


No comments:

Post a Comment