Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Sweets {Marshmallow Crunch Brownies}

I found another good one for ya!
These were delish and got rave reviews by several of my taste testers.  The title doesn't include that the crunch is rice krispies and there is also a little peanut butter snuck in there too!

I found these Marshmallow Crunch Brownies from the Brown Eyed Baker, they were just as fresh on day five as they were on day one.  Everything I've tried from her blog has always been a hit.  I have to confess that I intended to make these just as her recipe calls, but I ran out of time and used a box mix.  I'm sure some of you are gasping while others are thanking me for making this easier.  Apologies to the brown eyed baker.
Check out the recipe if you are looking for something new...you can also check out her top ten brownie recipes that look equally tempting!

XOXO

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment