Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bachelorette Bash

I wanted to share some of the details from a bachelorette party I helped host over the weekend.  I was surrounded by some very creative ladies so I can't take all the credit.  The planning process was a ton of fun, but loved watching it come together even more!

The bride to be is lover of white wine, so we decided to do a blind white wine tasting during happy hour to see how well everyone knew their wine!

All the decorative signs were courtesy of Jocelyn, loved them!

We thought it would be fun if everyone could take home the glass they used for the tasting.  It was my job to personalize.  

Aren't these darling?  I just used oil-based paint pens to make polka dots and letters, which happens to be about as artistic as I get.  Easy, peasy and bachelorette style cookies topped the whole look off!

(They were all hand washed at the end of the night and seemed to hold up.  
The jury is still out and long term use.) 


Our dinner was simple...make your own pizzas and a homemade caesar salad.  Unfortunately, this is the only picture I got:(  We came up with five kinds and had the fixin's ready, though you could create your own too.


To all the bridesmaids...you were a blast to work with, can't wait for the big day!!


Signature cocktail...strawberry lemonade cocktail, courtesy of Meghan P.

The countdown is on!  See you all again soon!


XOXO

Aubrey


1 comment:

  1. thanks for allll the hard work and effort!! it turned out beautifully and I had such a blast! let the countdown begin :) xxo

    ReplyDelete