Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Find

The kids and I were running errands this morning, something I dread and try to avoid as much as possible.  But when I have to do it, I'm all business.  Stick to a list, bring snacks, avoid any unnecessary aisles, and for the love of God....stay away from toys and breakables.  Simple, right?  Wrong.  I'm so easily distracted, even in my least favorite place, Home Depot!  Who knew there were so many choices for garbage cans.  Moving on.  Sometimes I just can't pull myself away, be it shoes (for Lauren) or that dreaded dollar bin at Target.

Much to my surprise my children were acting like little angels and I was able to browse all things cute at Home Goods.  Talk about breakables?  I actually was there for the purpose of finding a new lamp for the living room that "not me" broke.  

I wasn't there looking for a lamp for Lauren, but as soon as I saw this one, I knew it was coming home with us!  Cute, right?  And only $30!  
Let's hope "not me" keeps this one in tact:)


XOXO

Aubrey

1 comment: