Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thanks A Latte {Easy Teacher Gift}

This is the last week of school for Lauren and William and we wanted to show their teachers a little appreciation.  Something that was creative, but budget friendly because I had to get something for twelve teachers.  Yes, twelve.  I know it's a crazy amount, but with two kids and a low student to teacher ratio...you're going to have a lot.

I was searching pinterest and couldn't believe all the thoughtful ideas out there, ideas I will be pinning for years to come!  I found this and it seemed to fit all my criteria.  A complete tutorial and the printable is all there!
This not only works for teachers, but would be great for a neighbor or coworker.   I included a handful of kisses for a little something extra, but overall the project was easy.

 ***The only change I made was tweaking the printable on picmonkey.com so I could print from our home computer.  I was able to make a file where two could print on one sheet.  I'm happy to email you my file if you are interested.***

XOXO

Aubrey

3 comments:

  1. Such a super-cute idea! I need to get my butt back on pinterest!

    PS - I'll take the printable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Would you mind emailing me the file that prints two to a sheet? Thanks so much for sharing! stacybennett55@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Would you mind sending me a printable? Thanks! mylissap@me.com

    ReplyDelete