Saturday, June 30, 2012

Celebrating 7 years


I know I've said it many times, but we feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family.  When we started talking about how we wanted to celebrate our anniversary, all we wanted was to be with the people that were with us on our wedding.  


There is a bar in an obscure location close to where we grew up that has feather bowling lanes.  It's a game many people have never played, but is extremely easy to learn and play.  We rented both lanes to have the entire room to ourselves.

Billy and I randomly picked teams, separating couples in hopes of sparking some friendly competition.  I loved overhearing the strategies, the clinking of glasses and witty banter happening between everyone. 


I do love our date nights, but this celebration was perfect.  We kept talking all week about how much fun it was and how much it meant to us that people took time out to come that Billy even sent a sweet thank you to everyone.




I had to get a picture with "my bridesmaids"...2 outta 5:)

Thanks for making our night!


XOXO


Aubrey and Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment