Friday, June 22, 2012

Showering a Bride to Be

I don't know about you, but I typically just stick to the bride's registry when choosing a shower gift.  It's not for lack of creativity.  I just know the thought and time that goes into registering and figure this is what the couple wants.  Give them what they want.


But one of my oldest and dearest friends is getting married and I wanted to make this gift a little more personal.  She loves picnics, so that was my inspiration.  Thirty-one makes a thermal tote that is great for a small picnic.  You can personalize everything they sell in tons of colors and fonts.  


To complete the gift, I picked up four acrylic wine glasses and four lime colored appetizer plates off her registry.  I then threw in a set of wine glass sticks and some napkins for color.  The only thing left is a bottle of wine:)


XOXO

Aubrey

1 comment:

  1. Your gift was amazing!!! I loved it so much! Thank you for the thoughtful gift.

    Megan

    PS, I'm going to send a real "thank you" note - this isn't it! ;) xxo

    ReplyDelete