Saturday, June 23, 2012

Girl's Night Shower

I had to share a few pictures from the shower I attended last night.  It was set in the backyard of the matron of honor's home and it couldn't have been more charming.

The lights and lanterns in the trees really completed the whole look for the night.

The shower got me so excited for the BIG day.  The countdown is on, just two months!
  Beautiful bride to be and mom

There were some really creative and thoughtful gifts, including a cookbook one of our friend's has made each of us for our bridal shower.  I use mine a ton, but still have some tasty recipes left to try.


Think about a Friday night shower if you need to host one.  
It doubles as a girls night out!

XOXO

Aubrey

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging this! I feel super special :) The evening was one of the greatest in my life. I couldn't have asked for a more special moment with special people!

    ReplyDelete