Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Enjoying the Small Things

Yep, we met.  


Kelle Hampton, blogger and book author was in Michigan for a book signing on Saturday and the entire Crawford Clan was in tow.  


Lauren got to meet Lainey and her Grandpa's dog Ginger.


We missed the reading and Q&A, but patiently waited in line to meet her.
Surprisingly, patient was part of Lauren and William's DNA that morning.







Kelle Hampton loves yellow, red and Anthropologie.  My outfit = full on stalker.
She loved it, even writing "I want your skirt" in my book.


Admittedly, I was really nervous. And not because I felt I was going to be in awe of this famous blogger, but because I wanted to say what I felt she's done for me and I'm not the best off the cuff.



Her words are a perfect reflection of her, making it more of a conversation with a friend than meeting a stranger for the first time.  She inspired me to start my blog and through her writing has most definitely helped me strive to be the best mom I can be.  

And with a few tears, I told her just that.  


XOXO


Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment