Thursday, April 5, 2012

Master Bedroom: Bed Reveal

Our bedroom is almost complete.  This project has taken much longer than I ever thought it would, kitchens are done faster.  Life happens, right?  But I'm so happy with how it's turning out!  Warm and inviting....I never want to leave our little haven.  


I showed you how we made the headboard but we did end up purchasing the actual bed frame from West Elm.  I wanted the backdrop of the bedding to be white and added colors and patterns with pillows and a quilt.


I found the corally red pillows at Target and my mother made the floral pillow.  I just love the fabric (remember, I stalked it)!  It's a classic floral pattern that will never go out of style.  Plus, it has so many colors you could easily change up accents seasonally or pair it with the latest trend.


I was going to add in chocolate brown, but when I saw this grey quilt I knew it would work better with the tones of the room. 



Curtains are hopefully going up this weekend and the current lamps may find a new home, but after that the room should be complete except for a few little things.  That's what haunts me, because I obsess too much that it never gets done:)  



2 comments:

  1. Loving the room and that pillow your mom made is darling! Can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Emailing you this weekend to set up dinner! XOXO!

      Delete