Monday, March 18, 2013

William's Two and a Saint Patrick's Day To Do!


With almost a week until William's birthday, I still hadn't made any plans for his party. Very unlike me.  My wheels are normally spinning months in advance, but this whole house up for sale thing had consumed me.  A quick decision and an email invite later, and I was in business planning his little party.

In an effort to keep things simple I reused last year's Saint Patrick's Day theme and why not!?!

I think William had a great time and loved having a few buddies over to celebrate with him.
I love having parties for the kids at home, but there is a lot work that goes into it.  I'm usually stressing and regretting the day of but not yesterday.  Besides reusing the decorations, I kept the menu simple and didn't have the stress of cleaning the house because it already was!  This may have been our last party at this house so maybe that even added to excitement of wanting to host.  Thanks to all who came and celebrated!
.......................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................

Even before I picked up the clearance train track, William has been loving all things trains...or "choo choo" as he says.  So, I decided to add one little touch in honor of his choo choo obsession.  I combined the two themes and I'll share that tomorrow!

XOXO

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment