Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Sweets: Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Happy Easter friends!  You've probably had your fill of chocolate eggs and bunnies, but here's a great Sunday Sweet for ya:)

I love these cookies!  L-O-V-E!
I found this recipe a few years ago and whenever I feel like baking cookies to just have as a special treat for the kids, this is what I make.
I randomly wrote the recipe on this piece of paper and I've lost it half a dozen times, but it always manages to resurface.  I re-found it last weekend and since the ingredients are pantry staples, we whipped a batch up.
I found the recipe and actually wrote it down wrong...a little too much salt.



The Brown Eye Baker has a lot of other great recipes, so be sure to check out!
This last time I baked them I used dark brown sugar because I heard it adds more flavor...honestly, I didn't notice a difference.
My helpers loved them from start...

...to finish:)

XOXO

Aubrey

1 comment:

  1. The fact is that unless you want to order one online or rub
    elbows with diner owners themselves, while they are buying 200
    of them in a restaurant supply store, diner mugs are hard to come by.
    I figured I should provide warranty information for your own
    knowledge. I'm usually very successful but this year is proving to be a bit more difficult.

    My page ... do gia dung

    ReplyDelete