Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend Fun

Just a quick little post about our weekend.  Billy and I enjoyed dinner out and a concert on Saturday night while the kids overnighted with Grandma and Grandpa.  It is always nice to have the whole night.  Not only to enjoy the time together, but to catch up on sleep and a few things around the house.  We are so lucky to have such wonderful parents that are close and always wanting to babysit for us!

We joined them Sunday afternoon for an early dinner and watch MSU lose...boo!



I had to share a new dessert I found.

I finally caught an episode of The Pioneer Woman on the Food Network and it was all about camp food.  I just had to try these!


Just follow the recipe, but if you are doing it in the oven....350 degrees for 20 minutes.
I'm showing you these pictures because while they were really good, the bananas needed more chocolate and more graham crackers! 

And make the graham crackers a little chunky too, the crunch is good!
We sent Jocelyn and Emma home with all the fixin's too...they liked but we both agreed on more sweets stuffed inside:)

XOXO


Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment