Sunday, March 18, 2012

William's One!

I wanted to share a few of the photos I took last month as "William's One Year Pictures"...caps because it's very official.
We had just done family pictures at six month's old and when some cousin's came into town with a portrait lens, it totally made sense to play paparazzi.


The two below are my absolute favs.  

Especially this one...he might be serious but I love the lighting.  Sweet boy!
We had a nice little party Saturday and I'll share more soon...our computer and back-up drive are FILLED UP with video and pictures.  Time to move things to make room for more memories!


Mark and AnnaMaria

Thank you so much for letting me use your camera and of course, for all the love you give to your American grandkids:) 

I didn't take this picture, but I love it:)

 XOXO


Aubrey


No comments:

Post a Comment